Look and feel younger with cosmetic procedures in McLean, VA and the surrounding areas.
Our Cosmetic Procedures For Virginia
Have frown lines, a gummy smile, missing teeth, or wish to look 20 years younger? It’s possible to turn back the clock with our cosmetic procedures at Virginia Oral, Facial & Implant Surgery with Dr. M. Timothy Gocke.
As an expert in cosmetics, Dr. Gocke understands your smile and facial features mean everything to you. That’s why he’s dedicated his career to the latest techniques and technologies in oral surgery and cosmetic procedures, so you can laugh louder, smile more, and enjoy life’s greatest moments without missing a beat.
With his elite training and award-winning experience, Dr. Gocke offers the following cosmetic services:
Cosmetic Procedures in McLean, VA
- Laser Neck/Facial Rejuvenation
Finally, you don’t have to go through plastic surgery to look and feel younger. With laser facial rejuvenation, Dr. Gocke can naturally and painlessly enhance the color, volume, smoothness, and firmness of your skin with less recovery time.
- Gum Contouring
Does your smile feel unbalanced? Suffering from the dreaded gummy smile? An uneven gumline gives the appearance your smile is off balanced, but gum contouring with Dr. Gocke can help!
Why not complement your smile with a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance? Dr. Gocke offers BOTOX and dermal fillers at his McLean office. BOTOX is a popular cosmetic solution to hide wrinkles, smooth frown lines, and restore skin volume. It may seem unusual to go see an oral surgeon for BOTOX, but Dr. Gocke is an excellent choice to inject BOTOX because of his extensive training and professional understanding of facial features while having a steady hand to inject this cosmetic procedure. BOTOX can do more than enhance your look as well. If you’re experiencing migraines, BOTOX is FDA approved to provide headache and TMJ relief. Contact Dr. Gocke today to learn more about BOTOX.
- Dermal Fillers
Similar to BOTOX, dermal fillers can erase wrinkles and frown lines. It all depends on your needs and goals. Give Dr. Gocke a call to see which option is best for you.
- Brow LiftAlso known as a forehead lift, a brow lift is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure to raise your eyebrow and the area around your eyes to improve the appearance of your forehead. You may want a brow lift if:
- You have creases across your forehead or between your eyes
- Have a sagging eyebrow
Talk to Dr. Gocke today if you’re a candidate for a brow lift.
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelift)Do you have baggy eyelids? Are you having a hard time seeing because of saggy, droopy eyelids? An eyelift is an excellent option to improve the appearance and function of your eyelids. Talk to Dr. Gocke about your options with Blepharoplasty.
- Rhinoplasty (Noselift)If you’re unhappy with the shape of your nose or to correct breathing problems, Dr. Gocke can help with Rhinoplasty (AKA noselift). Schedule a cosmetic consultation today to discuss your options.
- Chin ImplantsIf you’re unhappy with the structure with your chin or feel your facial features lack proportion, you can feel more confident with your appearance with chin implants, which can
- Create facial harmony bringing your chin into better proportion with other features
- Correct a weak/recessed chin
- Improve definition of the jawline
- Reduce the appearance of the “double chin”
Choosing a facial cosmetic surgeon is a big decision to make. Schedule a cosmetic consultation with us today to see if we’re the perfect fit for you.
- Lip LiftsA lip lift can rejuvenate the appearance of your lips AND face. Under the expert care of Dr. Gocke, a lip lift procedure enhances the volume of your lips, treat wrinkles, and smooth out fine lines. Are you a candidate? Booking your consultation is only a phone call away.
Dr. Gocke and his staff were great. I was nervous about surgery because my previous experiences were pretty bad but my experience with him and his staff was the best I’ve ever had.
Marketa S., Actual Patient
Dr. Gocke took situations that were causing discomfort and stress and made them less so because of his genuine care/interest in his patients. I would recommend this practice with total confidence to anyone!!
Jennifer G., Actual Patient
Questions About Cosmetic Procedures?
- Do you have a Smile Gallery?
Yes! Browse through our portfolio to check out all of the work we’ve done for our patients. Like what you see? Schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Gocke and let’s discuss your options.
- Are cosmetic procedures painful?
With Virginia Oral, Facial & Implant Surgery, you are our top priority. We do everything possible to provide the most pleasant surgical experience possible by using the best technologies and comfort.
Some of the amenities we offer include:
- Warm Blankets
- Personalized pain management system
- General anesthesia and IV sedation
- Your very own VIP recovery suite
No matter your needs, we’re here to help. Just let us know what you need by giving us a call at 703-388-2805.
- Will my insurance cover these procedures?
It all depends on your insurance provider. We do accept select insurance plans, including Aetna, Cigna, Connection Dental, Delta Dental, DenteMax, MetLife, and GEHA. The insurance world can be complicated, so talk to us and our expert team will guide you through your insurance plan and maximize your benefits.