An Outline of Your First Visit
Our Northern Virginia office is easy to reach using the Silver Bus Line – Route #724
It stops at:
- Farm Credit Drive
- McLean Metro Station – Right behind our office with a shuttle service that drops off in front of our building.
- Spring Hill Metro Station
Your First Visit Will Include:
- A friendly introduction to our amazing team and our oral surgeons.
- A tour of our high-tech operating rooms and office.
- A sneak peek of your VIP amenities.
- A comprehensive one-on-one consultation with Dr. Gocke, explaining the diagnosis and your treatment options.
Five Things To Remember Before Your Visit
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Bring with you a list of any current medications you are taking and have your physician forward your x-rays to us. If you don’t have x-rays, we have the latest digital technology to take updated x-rays.
- A second appointment for treatment is usually required if you need an oral pathology report, a complex medical history, or treatment plan.
- If you are under 18, you need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
- To minimize waiting time, please fill out your forms online and we will have them ready for you upon your arrival.
- If you are undergoing anesthesia, you will need someone to drive you home.
For a consultation with any of our oral surgeons, contact our office in the Northern Virginia area at (703) 388-2805.