An Outline of Your First Visit
Our Northern Virginia office is easy to reach using the Silver Bus Line – Route #724.
It stops at:
- Farm Credit Drive
- McLean Metro Station – Right behind our office with a shuttle service that drops off in front of our building.
- Spring Hill Metro Station
Your First Visit Will Include:
- A friendly introduction to our amazing team and our oral surgeons
- A tour of our high-tech operating rooms and office
- A sneak peek of your VIP amenities
- A comprehensive one-on-one consultation with Dr. Gocke, explaining the diagnosis and your treatment options
- A review of any insurance benefits and financial documentation
Five Things To Remember Before Your Visit
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Bring with you a list of any current medications you are taking and have your physician forward your x-rays to us. If you don’t have x-rays, we have the latest digital technology to take updated x-rays
- A second appointment for treatment is usually required if you need an oral pathology report, a complex medical history, or a treatment plan
- If you are under 18, you need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit
- To minimize waiting time, please fill out your new patient forms online and we will have them ready for you upon your arrival
- If you are undergoing anesthesia, you will need someone to drive you home
CHOOSE YOUR COMFORTS
For a consultation with any of our oral surgeons, contact our office in the Northern Virginia area at (703) 388-2805.